Typo Personalisation

06:22

As we are leading up to Christmas, Typo has come up with the brilliant idea of launching a 'Lets get Personal' campaign, and seriously, I am SO HAPPY!!! If you have been following me on Instagram for a while, you know that I am a huge sucker for anything that is personalised! I just love the fact that it has my personal mark on it and it just makes it unique! With Christmas coming along, I am definitely considering to give some of the personalised items to the people I love! The Cotton On & Co Personalisation Shop has recently launched where hundreds of personalised, initialed and customised products are available across Typo, Cotton On, Cotton On Body, Cotton On Kids and Rubi. There aree items ranging from clothing to stationery to bags, you name it (pun intended)! And the best thing is that they are SUPER affordable. These days, there are so many brands selling personalised goodies, however they are almost always at a ridiculous price, however, at on the Personalisation Shop, they are at such a great price! Below I have captured the gorgeous Personalised Buffalo Journal, yes in Rose Gold and yes in marble! I also have the beautiful Metal Letters  where I can stick it on anything I want personalised as well! 










If you are stuck with what to get a certain someone for Christmas, Typo and the rest of Cotton On & Co's personalised products should definitely be something you should consider! Below I have also chosen some items that I would love to give to friends and family! 

Other typo items featured in this blogpost (rose gold of course): 

Would love to know what personalised items you will be getting your loved ones! Happy personalising! 

Much love 
C x 




You Might Also Like

1 comments